Castlerigg Consulting is a specialist management consultancy that provides organisational design, change, programme and project management to the public sector.
Repeat work from clients
Unique operating models designed for clients
Years in business
HOW WE OPERATE
“Big ideas are great, but ideas alone don’t deliver change.”
Working with the public sector, we combine innovative thinking with pragmatic delivery, making sure that our big ideas deliver the kind of change that creates real benefits for real people.
- "Their engagement approach was excellent. They met with a range of officers and elected members to understand the vision for Worcester and spent time on site with the Trust in community centres to understand how services were being delivered on the ground and community needs." - Rhizina Shearer, Community Partnership Officer, Worcester City Council
- "Castlerigg supported the development of a clear, strategic vision for future service delivery in our department and worked as an embedded part of our team to support us through a period of unprecedented, transformational change." - Andrew Cahill, Director of Environment, East Renfrewshire Council
- “I have found Castlerigg to be a very professional company who can bring their experience from a range of different sectors such as central government and health. The consultants supplied have worked exceptionally well with our teams and we are delighted with the quality of work that has been delivered” - Simon McVey, Assistant Director Performance and Innovation, South Lakeland District Council
- "I have been enormously impressed with the professionalism and skillsets that Castlerigg have displayed throughout their engagement. They have actively listened and understood our unique organisational context and drivers and tailored their approach and solutions accordingly. I have not hesitated to recommend them to others based on my experience!" - Julian Osgathorpe, Director of Business Transformation at Lambeth Council at the time of our commission.
- “My colleagues and I have been impressed with the Castlerigg team, their approach and their determination to deliver precise and clear-cut messages in an understandable and well-defined format. In particular we have been pleased with the level of engagement they have achieved with colleagues from across all levels of the organisation.” - Helen Gerrard, ICT, Customer Services and Communications Manager.